Saturday, September 6, 2008

Week of Illness

Thing 2 was sick at the beginning of the week. Originally we thought the fever was a delayed reaction to the vaccinations he had the Friday before. That was until on Wednesday evening, Thing 1 ended up with a fever of 102. That is when we determined it was some sort of virus. No other symptoms, just a fever. Some sort of 24 hour bug, I think. We kept Thing 1 out of daycare on Thursday. I actually took him to work with me for a few hours. Once it got to lunch time and he was tired, hungry, and whiney, I decided it was time to call it a day. When The Mr. came home on Thursday evening, he informed me that it was hot in the house. (This is normal as he always thinks it is hot and I usually think it is cold.) Well, it was like 78 degrees in the house and I didn't seem to mind. He decided that it would be a good idea to take my temperature. Yes, you guessed it, I also ended up with the weird illness. I felt fine, just tired with a fever. By Friday evening I was fever free. The Mr. is now concerned that he will end up with a fever while he is on his trip to California this next week. I think it would serve him right for being gone during my birthday.

No comments: