Saturday, September 20, 2008

Special Moments

When my kids were babies (& one still is really), the thing that I most enjoy is that I am the one they most want to comfort them. You know when the baby has had a hard day – either a tummy ache or really tired from a lot of commotion – and all he wants is his mommy to hold him and to cuddle with him. I miss the days when my oldest would be comforted in my arms to the point that he would fall asleep. My youngest is still at that age and I cherish every moment of it. It fills my heart with love to know that this baby trusts me and is comforted by me so much that he will fall asleep in my arms.

These two ladies are having babies soon. Some wonderful people have decided to through them a baby shower. Go here if you would like to participate and be entered to win some prizes.


1 comment:

Motherhood Uncensored said...

Ah yes. The falling asleep in the arms. My daughter napped in my arms until she was waaay too old.

And funny. I do sort of miss it.