Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend In Review

To continue with my weekend in review tradition, here's how the weekend went in our household.

*Let's see...where to start? On Saturday, I gave The Mr. my new ATM card to activate by going to the ATM and making a withdrawal. I gave him what I thought was my password only to find that my card was retained! I then told him to try my old card and the ATM took that one as well! I contacted the bank whose ATM took my card but since it wasn't my bank they will not give me my card back. I contacted my bank who is sending me a new ATM card that I should receive within 7-10 days.

*I have received a few requests for the name of our puppy as well as pictures. Well, the puppy's name is MJ. Thing 1 wanted to name her Spiderman but since the puppy is female, we went with MJ - keeping with the Spiderman theme. Unfortunately, our camera is not functioning properly. Once we get a new camera, pictures will be posted.

*As I had said, we need a new camera. We did a little research this weekend and still can't decide what to get. I want something that isn't too expensive and works. I also want a camera that takes out the red eye but doesn't do that double flash thing. Anytime I have used a camera with that double flash thing, I always get pictures with Thing 2's eyes closed or he looks like he is drunk. If you have any suggestions, I will take them!

*I decided to take some time for myself this weekend. I have been told by many people that I need to do this so that I don't go crazy. I tried it and I am not sure I was very successful at it. I wandered around the mall by myself for about an hour and then I came back home. I'll try again next weekend. We shall see if I am more successful at it the second time or if I find myself bored again.

*This evening we will be preparing for the week (i.e. meals made, dishes complete). The Mr. is taking another trip for work and this time he will be gone all week. Wish me luck taking care of both boys, a puppy, and our cat by myself! I will need it!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: