Tuesday, March 17, 2009

11 Months

Thing 2 turned 11 months old yesterday. I can't believe he will be a year next month! He has gotten so big and learned so much in this short amount of time. He has gained another 2 teeth - making it 6 teeth all together. He pulls himself up to stand and walks around the room holding on to various pieces of furniture. He doesn't say many words (dada, mama, and no, mostly) but he does jabber on like he has something important to discuss. He has a very independent personality, as well as being very active. He doesn't sit still for a moment! Thing 2 doesn't seem to want help from anyone when he is trying to do something and he isn't shy about letting people know he is working on a new skill. He will try that new skill right out in the open with others watching! This boy exhausts me by having me chase him around and constantly taking things away from him that he isn't supposed to have. No matter how much I may think that I have everything out of reach, he will always spot the one item that I didn't notice and grab it!

*Pictures will come as soon as I get a new camera. It's on my list to purchase before the birthday next month!

No comments: