Friday, August 29, 2008

The Little One Is Getting Big

I feel I have not updated on Thing 2 in awhile so I figured that since he went to the doctor today, I would give an update. He now weighs 14 pounds 13 ounces and is 25 inches long. He is in the 38th percentile and has been there pretty much for his entire 4 1/2 months of his life. He is getting *this close* to rolling over. He rolls from his back to his side, sits there for a few seconds, then rolls back to his back. He babbles and coos often. He has the funniest giggle which often happens when he is tired. He so wants to sit up on his own but doesn't quite have the ability to do so yet. I don't think it will be too much longer and he will be rolling all over the floor and sitting up on his own. He started eating rice cereal with a little fruit in it at 3 months and now eats it twice a day. He has been sleeping through the night pretty consistently for just over a month. Occasionally we will have a night where he gets up to have a little drink but then goes right back to sleep. I have to say I have been pretty lucky with both of my boys as they both slept through the night pretty quickly and both enjoyed their food!

Here he is at 4 1/2 months sleeping in his swing while holding his most favorite toy - his hippo...

No comments: