Tuesday, December 16, 2008

8 Months

Thing 2 is 8 months old today. This past month he has gained a tooth and another one is starting to come in as of today. Thing 2 has started rough housing with his older brother. While in his walker, he will run towards Thing 1 and then block him in somewhere. Thing 1 will start playing with him while Thing 2 starts pulling Thing 1's hair and trying to chew on him! I didn't realize that rough housing would start so early! I know I'm in trouble now! He has also started eating more types of foods, including pasta. He really enjoys eating the same foods that he sees mommy, daddy, and his big brother eat. Here's a picture taken last week of Thing 2 eating something new.

I didn't realize that he would start on pizza so young. He actually took bites off of the piece of pizza, chewed it up, and swallowed it. He enjoyed it so much that he kept coming back for more!

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

He is SO cute!! My boy boy inhales pizza too!!