Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Photos

Since my camera decided to break, or should I say, since the kids decided to play with my camera and cause it to become broken, I do not have any good pictures of the kids.  I have to take pictures on my phone, which do not always turn out to be the best.  So on my Christmas list this year is a new camera.
Anyway, to get back to why I am posting this.  We had our family pictures taken about 2 weeks ago, which we do often around this time of year.  I took pictures of the pictures on my phone so the ones you are getting are about as good as I can get without a new camera (hint, hint to anyone who wants to buy me something for Christmas).


I think my boys have gotten so big!  I love them dearly and can't believe I was blessed with two such wonderful children!  My husband is great, too, just in case anyone was wondering. :-)

No comments: