Saturday, September 4, 2010

Week One

The first week of Kindergarten is now over.  Thing 1 did very well.  He enjoyed spending time with other children his own age and was happy to go to school each day.  The biggest problem I had is that at the end of the school day, around dinner time, he became very cranky!  He would refuse to do things that were asked of him and was just being rude.  I blame this on getting used to the routine and I am sure that within the next couple of weeks we won't have this issue so much anymore.  I also found that today, he is perfectly content sitting around relaxing.  I'm sure that is due to his exhaustion from his first week of school.  At least he has a three day weekend to recuperate before going back to school!  Although, based on our Labor Day plans, he may be tired!  We have big plans to attend the Renaissance Faire on Monday.  Pictures to come.  Huzzah!

No comments: