Friday, April 16, 2010

To My Littlest

To My Littlest,

Today is your 2nd birthday. I have found every moment with you to be an adventure and I know that we will be expecting more adventures as you get bigger. You are a wonderful little boy and are very good at making sure everyone knows what you feel you are entitled to! You have really increased your vocabulary recently and will now try to talk over your brother and answer for yourself. You are very independent and enjoy climbing, running, and jumping. You have even started talking about using the potty! This makes Mommy very excited! You have become much more interested in books recently and love it when Daddy reads Goodnight Moon to you before bed. I think your most favorite thing to do is to play outside with a ball or be chased by Mommy or Daddy. You have gotten so big (even if you are a little small for your age) and are very "tough." I love you very much and have enjoyed watching you grow from a baby to a little boy. I am anxious to see what other changes you encounter over the next year! Happy Birthday!

No comments: